June 22 – July 3, 2014
Online registration for Summer Nationals is available at https://www.railstation.org/usfencing; the Entrants List is updated upon confirmation of qualification of a completed online entry with valid payment. An email receipt will be sent to the email address in your membership profile; an entry status email will be sent when your entry has been confirmed. All entries remain pending until qualification is confirmed; the system will automatically generate an email to the athlete once their entry status has been updated. All paper entries will have a $10 processing fee and all online entries have a $5 processing fee.
All entries must be received by the posted deadlines no later than 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Registration Opens March 24, 2014.
- Division Qualifying Reports Due within 10 days of qualifier May 12, 2014.
- Regular Entry Fee Deadline May 19, 2014.
- Late Entry Fee Deadline (Triple – Online Only) May 20-26, 2014.
- Withdraw Deadline May 26, 2014.
- Check-In Times posted Week of June 2, 2014.
- Classification/Seeding Deadline June 9, 2014.
The athlete must show a Confirmation Receipt, a current USA Fencing Membership Card or Photo ID when checking in
for each event at the USA Fencing Check-In booth (any one of these three documents will be accepted at Check-In).
Parents and/or friends may not check in athletes for their event – the athlete/team captain must check in during the one
hour time period specified on the USFA Nationals/July NAC Check-In Time Schedule which will be posted on the USA
Fencing website in early June 2014. USADA requires a picture ID (School ID is acceptable) for athletes selected for drug